• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dear Beloved (Original)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Someone important left my recently so I wrote a song as a (small) token of remembrance. I would really like to expand the idea but I'm not very good at coming up with extended, consistent entities of music. Let me know your comments and suggestions :)

Details:
- Recorded on a Yamaha YPG-535 keyboard, connected via usb to Garageband.
- Using the Steinway Piano instrument from Jam Pack 4.

http://www.mediafire.com/?isd9u55822x3b0t

Level 10
A nice piano piece, I think. Nice melody and interesting pop-piano-style harmonics. You're right, this really could use extension. Maybe at 0:38, you could start a middle part, maybe a little more moved there or you find a part of the theme melody you can play around with a little (maybe even both). In the end, you can again add the whole thing you have until now as a reprise and coda. This could really give a nice and round piece, I think, you should really try to extend this. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.