• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Days to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello hello hello hiveworkshop.

Ive heard a lot about this site for their models, icons, etc.

I played a dozen of cool maps before i saw this, some of the models here are the ones ive seen in the maps i play.

I got jealous beacuse i wonder where are those cool models coming from anyway. So i decided that i would like to join the hive and learn how they do it!

Thanks hive, you made my day.
:grin: :xxd: :thumbs_up:

Level 27
Hello, it would be really great if you would become a modeller, we allways need fresh models for our project.

By the way, you can find all info about modeling in THW Tutorials, if you still won't understand, feel free to ask some of other modelers how they do it - most of people here are friendly and will be grateful to help.

Level 19
Hello The Weird Human and welcome to The Hive Workshop! I'm sure you'll learn a lot from our community and be able to contribute to those lovely models one day:) Feel free to approach me or anyone else here if you need any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.