• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkPriest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A simple skin i made for Day of the Damned 2. If you use it, give credits.

Path: Textures\Acolyte.blp

Keywords:
dark, priest, monk, prophet, acolyte, black, doom, evil, darkness
Contents

DarkPriest (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: CnP for the face Anddd thats about it Maybe some bad recolor?

M

THE_END: CnP for the face
Anddd thats about it
Maybe some bad recolor?

Level 6
This is a really good skin, the face is great. I do wonder if you think vikings were evil or something, letting a guy like this having his robe covered in runes (people, look closer) but I think it is a pity you let the original front with the skulls be there, a remake in that area would do fine.

ana

ana

Level 6
Thank you all for your comments! I'm positively suprised for the number of comments this soon. The only reason i left the skullfront there, is that i don't know exactly how to unselect it from alpha layer. GJ Cyberatog, you have sharp eye to see that i'm using Futhark runes.
Happy new year everybody! :)

Level 9
maybe he has a sharp eye, but only ppl who knows viking culture or (maybe) live in finland know this. si im not surprised at all.

nice skin, simple and good