• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Pally.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my second Skin in life. my first was such a Lame I didn't post it. I know it's beginner work, but I hope it can be useful to you.

Thanks to Hubcool to have shown me Gimp and to have initiate me to the Skinning.

Extract HeroPaladin model and just put them in the same folder.

don't forget to remove the WC3Imported/

Keywords:
Dark, Paladin, Human, Shadow
Contents

Dark Paladin (Texture)

Reviews
14:48, 19th Sep 2009 67chrome: This skin is to underdeveloped to be in a section meant for completed skins. I'd suggest posting a thread for this skin in the 2D art forums for feedback on how to make it better, but at the moment you are globally...

M

14:48, 19th Sep 2009
67chrome: This skin is to underdeveloped to be in a section meant for completed skins. I'd suggest posting a thread for this skin in the 2D art forums for feedback on how to make it better, but at the moment you are globally ignored so no one would see it :(
Anyways, there is to little freehand on this skin, and the parts that are freehand are messy and need much more work. My best advise to you would be to check out the skinning tutorials and see what skills you can pick up there, and practice skinning to get better.