• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damned Survival : Looking for Contributors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
I've been working on a Hero Defense-Survival-Like map for a bit more than a year. (I am at Uni so it is a bit rough to find lots of time to learn new triggering and Art stuff)

There is already people that helped me (Qormmag, Deadreyo) with lots of stuff, but im looking towards specific colaboration/help.
I'll introduce the map with some map concepts before jumping to what I need!

So the Map is hero based and zombie themed. From 1 to 8 players, with different difficulty modes.
The goal is to survive t'ill the end of the timer, killing bosses on the way.

The first thing you have to do is choose an hero than it's "Perk" which is a bonus to either a playstyle,ability or pure bonus stats.
Heroes are differentiated by their main attribute but also a "Class"
Most spell are triggered and stats scaled, tooltips are also updated to let the player know how much damage or healing they are doing.
Leveling abilities and crafting items are needed to survive, most basic items can be "Upgraded" or crafted into better items via "Recipes".
Most items are also triggered which means you get passives like this (Damage engine).
You can also use a "Backpack" which is just an invisible unit following you around. Consumable are still able to be used from it so you can use it as a potion rack or to store recipe for later.
Theres is Events like Bosses,Side quests, "Drops", Elites (mini-bosses) and stuff yet to be added.
Herbs you can pick up around the map, healing you or applying buffs

So lets get to what im looking for :

A Terrainer;
-Polishing existing stuff
-Creating New areas (The goal is to have 4 playable maps in one)
-Combining esthetics and existing/future gameplay

Heres some screenshots;

A Boss Programer;
-Polishing existing ideas
-Triggering moving bosses (I tried to do some put I need someone who can polish more than me)
-Telegraphed abilities/ boss mechanics (Impossible Bosses Style)

Heres some screenshots;

An Art Maker;
-Someone to do a Loading screen
-Recoloring icons
-Lore and Stories maker

If you are interested, contact me and show me what you can do :D!
I am looking for people that wants to develop my ideas and add their touch to the game.
I've attached a map if you want to test it !

Edit : Updated Map Version

Attachments

• Damned-Survival-Beta-v.0.28-prot.w3x
    8.6 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.