1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dalaran-themed structures wanted: a missing resource

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Cuore, May 13, 2017.

1. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Looking for doodads themed on Dalaran, I really thought that the Separate Dalaran Buildings entry found in the Simple Edit Resources Thread would do the trick for me but I was in for an unpleasant surprise when I discovered that the post that should have contained them is from a deleted user and the models vanished into thin air.

To you reader I ask whether you know if these models are still to be found somewhere in the jungle of the hive forums where my shallow research ability cannot reach, or if you possess these models already to please kindly reupload them here.

Thank you in advance :)

2. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hmm, yeah, ardenian quit from the hive some time ago, i will search on my hard drive for those doodads!

3. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    No worries I've just separated the two buildings myself again. Note that these are only suitable to be doodads.

Attached Files: