• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

D1 reset bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
D1 wont reset after complition of all bosses and mobs inside we go out and it wont reset even when i press reset button. It seay something like "you cant reset at the moment"

Level 1
The same thing happened to me last night. We completed it and left and I got a message saying it was reset, but when we re-entered it was not and the button to manually reset does not work.

I think it thinks it reset and thus because we have not killed any bosses it will not allow us to reset again.

Level 2
The bug is fixed with version 1.1

hmm there is some glitch thou... In 3 ppl party 2 left the dungeon and 1 was standing against the wall where casimir lies. and the massage about dungeon being restarted apeared (1 person still inside). Reset button didnt work then... strange

hmm there is some glitch thou... In 3 ppl party 2 left the dungeon and 1 was standing against the wall where casimir lies. and the massage about dungeon being restarted apeared (1 person still inside). Reset button didnt work then... strange
Well, you were totally right about the system being broken. I fixed this in 1.1b now.

Status
Not open for further replies.