• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cyanigosa

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
HI everyone. Izzetin is the one who have provided me most of the dragon model's that im using in my current melee map upgrade project. and Izzetin has giving me permmision to upload thise dragon model's here on hiveworkshop ported section.... so now i'll try my hand at uploading model's by uploading all thise dragons..... so without further a do, i here by present to you Cyanigosa the frost dragon!

Cyanigosa is a powerful blue dragon located in the Violet Hold. She has been sent there by Malygos as the supreme commander of the invading forces to release the prisoners and enter Dalaran itself. She is the final boss encountered in this instance.

Wow ability's:

Blizzard: Cyanigosa calls down a blizzard that lasts 8 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. and slowing the movement speed of all players in a selected area by 40%.

Uncontrollable Energy: Cyanigosa releases a torrent of Arcane energy, inflicting Arcane damage to all players in front of her. In addition, any player hit by Uncontrollable Energy take additional Arcane damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec.

Mana Destruction: Cyanigosa destroys a player's mana every 2 sec. for 8 sec, inflicting Arcane damage equal to the amount of mana destroyed.

Tail Sweep: Cyanigosa swings her tail, inflicting Physical damage to all players in a cone behind her, interrupting their spell casting.

if you know the warcraft ability's in and out, you'll easy figure wich to use as a base to make those suggested here.

source: i dont know where Izzetin got it from. so your best bet is to ask him :) i got it from a privat share from him. do also check out this link's where i got my info of this dragon.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Cyanigosa#Abilities
and if you need new art's for your ability's, look around here ;) https://www.hiveworkshop.com/repositories/models.530/?tag=3

if ive forgoten anything, let me know. as for icon's..... use the one ive added as asset is my best suggetion. on request, i'll make my own icon's if asked.
Contents

Cyanigosa (Model)

Assets