• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] custom UI and custom voice set without overide

Level 12
hello i want to creat a blood elf race map but i dont watn to override the vanilla race ui and soem unit voice set is there some spciel script or triggers that can help my pleass ?
for exempel what i whant is like when the game starts there is a menu you chose to play as the blood elves or the humens if you chose the humans the ui
and music stays the same but if you chose the blood elevs the ui is the blood elf ui and some blood elves soundtrack sinsted of the human one,
also i whnt to use some custem voice set and not just overrise exsiting one so if there are scrippt that can help pleass help and send them to my with a littel explention becuas i am still a novice in the editor 🙏

🙏

Last edited:
Level 12
Check out CustomConsoleUI. This system will allow you to switch the entirety of the default user interface with another race’s or custom one in game. It also works for multiplayer.

The system requires patch 1.32+.

Unit Sound Set can assist in customizing unit sound sets during runtime.
i tryed using the triggers but i think i am implemnting them wrong can some one pleass help my imlemnt it pleass ?