• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Custom Tileset Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just imported http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/..._by67chrome-blp-134301/?prev=d=list&r=20&t=31 into my map and the tiles come out like this ->
Helpplx.jpg

all i did was replace a import then replace a sunken ruins texture for the tiles and the black lining around it just looks awful. Also the cliffs dont turn out how there "supposed" to. ive checked out guides on world editor and wc3c and they havent helped much so i dont know what do do =(

Is there something else u have to do cause im quite lost as ive tried whatever i can since im not so good with imports and such.

well hope some1 can help. thanks in advance :confused::confused:

Level 7
Couple things to check:
Does it show up like this ingame? (If it's fine ingame, simply save and restart the World Editor.)
Are you sure your paths are correct?
Have you tried re-downloading and re-importing the tileset?

Level 2
Couple things to check:
Does it show up like this ingame? (If it's fine ingame, simply save and restart the World Editor.) Shows up same way ingame
Are you sure your paths are correct? i used the same path from the link in the original post
Have you tried re-downloading and re-importing the tileset? yes twice

Level 7
The walls are a different skin, one I did not release. Half of the reason I uploaded this skin is to show off a different technique for using terrain, as it is not particularly hard to throw together your own tileset like this, or a cliff for that matter. I wrote the two paths to a tile that fits next to a cliff so that cliffs may be used as walls. If you want your own cliff skin I would encourage you to make one yourself or get someone to do one for you :D
Of course, if enough people pester me to do a cliff skin I might do that as well...
He didn't release the cliff?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1247386-post49.html

Status
Not open for further replies.