• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

custom scenario maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im having problems running some scenario maps i downloaded from this site could some one please tell me how to get them to work properly and im also having problems going on battle net my computer has a big pond broad band internet connnection so i have no idea what the problem is any help on either of these problems would be greatly apriciated

Level 9
If that doesnt work.
Try completely reinstalling WC
I had a lil B-net problem earlier, cuase i deleted some of the maps that i didn't want.
Turns out i need those maps for patching.
So i had to reinstall WC.
And now i can get back on B-net. ^-^
(with patch 1.19)

Level 3
using the maps they show up in the list but there are no spaces for players/computers or it shows the same amount from the last map i clicked on

Level 12
Like you cannot chose it, it crashes when you chose it, or they die instantly? Please specify the problem in order to get help.

Gods, some of you newbies have posted a good amount of posts here since I have been gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.