• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Human Inventory Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys...

i need your help to finish my ORPG map.

I need a changed human iventory cover (these bag icons of the inventory in the user interface) and it should look like the following :

-the top left slot should have this icon
BTNGlove.png

-the top right slot should have the same icon bot mirror-inverted (this way the top left and the top right slot look like right and left hand)
-the middle left slot should have this icon
icons_15399_btn.jpg
(foundable on here)
-the middle right slot should have an icon made out of these
BTNBoots.png
BTNHelmutPurple.png
they should be in one icon and both should be identifiable as what they are
-bottom left slot should be this icon
BTNGoldRing.png

-bottom right slot should be this icon
BTNDustOfAppearance.png

-all icons should be a bit darkened like they were a DISBTN (if you dont know what i mean take a look here)

I really need this for my map because i wrote an inventory system that uses the slots and i need the players to see what slot is used for the certain item types.

the maker of this interface will be named in my map and will get +rep for sure.

i hope someone will do it ^-^

thanks in advance

greetz claptomanic

EDIT: i would also do it myself but i dont know how to do it.....if someone would give me a tutorial instead of doing it i would try to do it myself.

Last edited:
Level 9
first of all Thanks a lot ^-^ +rep you got already

but now to the problem....somehow i dont get it work -.-

i imported it. changed the path to the one you said. saved. tested. tested again. and it doesnt show up Oo anything missing? or did i anything wrong?

Level 9
after downloading it again and then importing gain it worked somehow....strange but at least its working now ^-^

and by the way...its perfect ^-^ thanks man xD you saved me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.