• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Custom Haunted Gold Mine on Map Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey and good day >:D I need some help triggering gold mines at map start to be haunted by my custom factions gold mine just like the undead, any insight on how to do it would be much appreciated

do note I know nothing of JASS and i'm an amateur at best when it comes to triggers

Level 9
I remember there were an option in GUI that allow haunting a Gold mine Like :
Unit - Haunt Gold mine..

Or maybe not !? :eek:

Well so far I've used these two triggers

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 2000.00 of ((Triggering player) start location)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
    • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Gold Mine
    • Then - Actions
    • Neutral Building - Haunt (Picked unit) for (Triggering player)
    • Else - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions
    • ((Picked unit) is Mechanical) Equal to True
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Mine of Ajzol Nerub using The old unit's relative life and mana
    • Else - Actions
which works perfectly I end up with a gold mine haunted by my custom haunted gold mine building except in the same spot is the original Neutral gold mine which won't loose gold as my workers collect from the other one and it can have an other haunted gold mine built right on top!

Level 9
I have.

EDIT:

Alright I got it to work some what now it properly replaces the gold mine with my custom mine it has gold and workers who mine it take away the gold (theres only one mine now) mY only problem is if the custom mine is destroyed then the gold mine it's supposed to be on top of is destroyed as well :/

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 2000.00 of ((Triggering player) start location)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Mine of Ajzol Nerub using The old unit's relative life and mana
    • Unit - Change ownership of (Last replaced unit) to (Triggering player) and Change color
    • Else - Actions

Last edited:
Level 9
I have.

EDIT:

Alright I got it to work some what now it properly replaces the gold mine with my custom mine it has gold and workers who mine it take away the gold (theres only one mine now) mY only problem is if the custom mine is destroyed then the gold mine it's supposed to be on top of is destroyed as well :/

• Loop - Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • Then - Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of (Last replaced unit) to (Triggering player) and Change color
    • Else - Actions

how ever this does not work for the undead race then the custom race ends up with just a regular gold mine

Level 1
It is possible to use normally new type of Haunted Gold Mine. U just need to create extra Gold Mine without needed to be "buildable". Then create extra tigger to replace your custom haunted gold mine after become destroyed with Gold Mine without "Buildable". Wanna tigger? I created one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.