• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Custom A Dark Covenant: Additional Player Breaks Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I doubt anyone will be able to help with this, but I'm trying to create a custom version of A Dark Covenant mission from TFT. I'm trying to add another computer to control the naga, but the map (which works fine unedited) breaks permanently the moment I just add another player (e.g. turning on player 9).

The top and bottom waves that attack the outlying bases break and try to move to the center of the map instead of leaving after destroying the bases. The map apparently breaks permanently as removing the new player in the editor doesn't fix the waves.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Just as a warning, I'm very new to scripting/triggers.

Level 11
The original campaign maps are... special. They've got some extra stuff in them that simply saving the map in the regular world editor can break.

People generally remake them when they want to make an edit (taking what they can from the originals, of course).

Level 2
Bad news for me then. Majority of the maps in this campaign will be slightly modified originals.

Luckily, in this instance, I only need the naga to destroy the bottom and top right bases before leaving. I can do that without adding another player. I definitely don't have the skills to remake the wave triggers so that's out of the question.

I'll mark the thread as solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.