• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CSW - Resources

Level 9
Not sure if this is the correct thread to address this but I do have a question in regards to the downloading of CSW once available. Not sure how many people have this issue but I do not have space on my drive C for large downloads as I on'y have around 10gb of space. My question is, will this whole campaign be compressed into a zip folder that way I can just move it to my Drive D or E and then extract its contents? This is an issue I've had for other games I've modded through Vortex mods and such where I have no file space to complete a download.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to address this but I do have a question in regards to the downloading of CSW once available. Not sure how many people have this issue but I do not have space on my drive C for large downloads as I on'y have around 10gb of space. My question is, will this whole campaign be compressed into a zip folder that way I can just move it to my Drive D or E and then extract its contents? This is an issue I've had for other games I've modded through Vortex mods and such where I have no file space to complete a download.
When you download it can you not just select the other drives to download it to?

Level 9
When you download it can you not just select the other drives to download it to?
I do and during any download it later says “not enough space” as if it’s being directed to Drive C instead of the drive I assigned the downloaded content to go to. I’m not a huge computer wizard so possibly there is a simple work around to this I’m not aware of. I don’t have this issue with games being installed from game clients. I even relocated my documents folder to another drive to only free up 2gb of space on drive C. Everything I do, install, mod is on my other drives that have plenty of space.

Level 2
Is there a way we can get the war table with the scroll on it? I would love to use it on Foundry VTT for my Pathfinder game