• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crocs Green and Blue

Croc models I've been meaning to upload for a while. Green and Blue ones.

UPDATE: Reduced the size.

Keywords:
crocodile, alligator, caiman, gharial, Crocodilia, Alligatoridae, Gavialidae, croc, gator, water, lizard, cold, blood, predator
Contents

Crocs Green and Blue (Model)

Crocs Green and Blue (Model)

Reviews
14:54, 3rd Feb 2010 DonDustin: nice model that does not only work great as a unit, but also as a critter. The animation edit you made is also very nice But you should seriously reduce the file size. 700kb for a single model is insane D:

M

14:54, 3rd Feb 2010
DonDustin: nice model that does not only work great as a unit, but also as a critter. The animation edit you made is also very nice

But you should seriously reduce the file size. 700kb for a single model is insane D:

Level 14
Realy nice model but 1400kb ??? Wtf bigger then some maps :D !

1400kb = 2 models!!! 1=702kb

i dont know if it is just in magos, but is "decay bone" supposed to have the water waves effect? and it would be nice if you would rework the "walk swim" animation. it wont be much, but it can be improved. ^^
for reference look how the naga seawitch moves her tail. and the limbs should be against its stomach.

looks like this when swimming if looked from below:
croc5.jpg

64CrocSwim432.JPG

and like this when seen from aground:
Croc_swimming.jpg

croc_swimming.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
Croc! the cute little crocodile with de weird furry creatures he has to save!
LOLz
anyway, really nice model. (but he has not a very thick skin. it's just hide)
:thumbs_up:

Level 2
Very good job! This is what I like - equal animations when in water because, sometimes, models animations when in water becomes different when it's unnecessary. Just make the technicalities easy because the model is green but the portrait is blue. You should upload separately. This is so great. I love it! The Dragonspawn's sounds are actually crocodile sounds. Just keep your smooth and free-moving models. I love it so very much!

Last edited: