• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creating New Custom Campaign Need Help-Paid Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Backstory:
Many years ago I started making a custom campaign and finished the first map and started the second one; however things got busy and my skills were not sufficient to finish it. I really would like to have it completed and distributed however its a massive undertaking. It chronicles the adventures of a long slumbering creature that once ruled the known world and now has to re-build its empire. The story is told from the villain's standpoint. In the D&D world the alignment would be lawful evil.

It would be a multi-part campaign and I really want go all in with custom skins, voice acting, high quality story board and a lengthy but fun campaign. I probably would even have a box made and manual for the game for those that wanted one. We really could do some fun stuff with it and expand on the concept to make it a very large project. The campaign would be free to download and play.

In regards to the first maps they could be reference material for a new starting place. They are amateurish to be sure.

What I am looking for:
I want to hire someone to help be the project manager first and can do a bulk of the campaign development themself. Would need to be someone that is very experienced in campaign making and understands the ins and outs of a large project like this. I would pay you a monthly 1099 wage we agree upon and likely can hire additional folks or use contract work as needed for other aspects of the campaign. Fortunately there is no rush to the project so would be a great side-project for someone that really enjoys this type of stuff.

Its a 100% serious offer and no games. I just really want to finish this as it is something I have wanted to do for over a decade and lack the skills to do so. Please contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.