• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Covenant Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yes, yes, I know, no pictures, whatever... There were covenant models on this site before, I remember. One by SuPa-, but that one was... not there. And a few more, I reckon. All I have is the grunt. If you happen to have any, PM/Reply to this post/link them to me please. Many thanks.

Level 15
I'm not asking anyone to MAKE me models, I'm asking someone to GIVE me models that already exist. Oh yeah, I found two files of both models I want: the textures, and the portrait. Got it off some random map on EpicWar. I'll upload them in a sec... there. The portraits and the textures. I hope you have the model files!

Edit: I've found the model file for SuPa-'s covenant Elite! If you use it, don't forget to give him credit. Now to find the Golden Elite...

Attachments

• CovenantElite_portrait.mdx
    77.9 KB · Views: 162
  • CovenantEliteTexture.blp
    56.5 KB · Views: 163
  • GoldenElite.blp
    63.9 KB · Views: 173
  • GoldenElite_Portrait.mdx
    38 KB · Views: 153
  • CovenantElite.mdx
    97.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Level 15
Yeah, why? I don't have wrong paths. The problem is lack of model except for the portrait. All I need now is the model file for the GoldElite model.

Level 15
I attached the rest of that model in my previous post. And thanks- it took some effort. I've looked through literally hundreds of maps on EpicWar.

Status
Not open for further replies.