• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Couple fairly easy skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, to my knowledge these should be easy. I need a couple skinnings of the rock chunk doodad so that [A] it's golden metallic (gold ore), and it's just metallic (iron ore). That's all. Hopefully these are easy enough to do that someone will actually offer to do them...

Level 3
Night Stryke said:
Well, to my knowledge these should be easy. I need a couple skinnings of the rock chunk doodad so that [A] it's golden metallic (gold ore), and it's just metallic (iron ore). That's all. Hopefully these are easy enough to do that someone will actually offer to do them...

you can use the doodad editor to change the color like you could a unit you dont realy need a custom skin :p

Level 3
Actually I can't just change it in the editor. Unless you can tell me how the editor can make a gold or metallic brown-red color, it needs a custom skin. Besides, the closest it gets to gold is yellow, and half-yellow rock is no gold ore.

Level 6
BUMP

Uh, that one up there was me. I guess I accidentally signed in under that one, which was the one I had before I realized I couldn't put a sig on it.... damned thing....

Anyways, are these really hard enough that no one will do them? I mean, come on, if not the rock chunks at least some kind of a rock. My people can't mine stone and call it gold or iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.