• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Counter-Strike: Assault

Contents

Counter-Strike: Assault (Map)

Level 2
Map made by Moron Inc.
Features:
-Kill opposite team or rescue hostages fot CT's.
-First team to win 10 rounds wins game.
-Buy weapons at start of rounds.
-Choice of 8 weapons.
-Can only carry 1 primary and 1 secondary weapon.
-Knife backstabs are 1 hit kills.
-AWP has a minimum range of 400.
-2 camera spots for each team.
-Custom icons/sounds.
-Flashbang actually blinds, based off distance and facing.
-Grenades bounce off walls.
-Only certain bullets go through balls, and are weakened when they do. (Deagle, AWP, Ak47, m4a1)
-If you kill a hostage, you lose 3000 gold.
-Roof entrance to building, through vents.
-Move through camera targets when dead by pressing left and right arrow keys.

Have fun and good luck!

Level 3
Hey man, nice map, people might not play it cause the lack of detail though :( .
A little while back i downloaded your Greanade skill map but could never figure out howto convert it.
You are very good at Ability triggers...
You think you could help me add those types of things to my map? :wink:
Im trying to make my Map like socom/Halo.
Btw... DO u know howto Fix a Bugged trigger?
BUgged means there is nothing wrong with the trigger itself, it should work, parts of it dont.
Its my respawn trigger and part of the trigger says when you will respawn, so when u die it actualy says the time it will take u to respawn but you never do...

Il help u host ur map if u want, cuz its alot better than that older CounterStrike map. :D

to find my map just look for maps under my name and my map is Heavy Combat... Host it online only.

People Love my map but if it was as advanced as this... i talk to much... Please Respond :D

Level 2
Im glad you like my map. I was working on it for a long time, and seeing another crappy cs map motivated me to finish it.
Ill take a look at your map...
What do you mean lack of detail?
And what grenade skill map? Cannon wars?

Ok I tested your map, its not a bad map, but I didn't find any bugs and I can't open it because its protected. If you want me to look at triggers, send me an unprotected version. My email is [email protected]. I'm also interested in how your firing system works.

Level 3
Q: What do you mean lack of detail?
A: I Have played that real CS map and i can see how its shaped and how its suppost to be, but people who dont play CS or dont play it thta much wont reconize it and wont even know what u mean by the Vents.

Q: What grenade Skill map?
A: I will post the link here once i find it.

My firing System is just your regular attack... I know thats bad cause it allows you to shoot thru walls, I know how to make it right but making the attack an ability would map the missle look very weird :cry: Because it goes over alot of elevations.
I would love to have one like urs lol!

That version only has a server split, its not the version with bugs. The version with bugs is 1.4, i have it completed... BUT like i said, you cannot respawn. :cry:

Do you have AIM?, if so plz tell me you name and il send it to you through that.

Level 1
Moronicizer i made some Icons for the map if u r making a newer version the icons are for the model choosing thing in the start of the map its good, i do not have models but if u can find some it would work.

Email me about ur answer: [email protected]