1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Corrupted Ancient of Lore (Reforged)

Submitted by Kaziorotto
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I've worked on it like a madman and in the meantime I made an altered texture for roots, so my skins would look like proper Corrupted Ancients.

Edit1: Reduced the filesize of the emissive.
Edit2: Adjusted the color scheme of the leaves so they wouldn't stand out when compared to the other Corrupted Ancients.
Previews
Contents

Corrupted Ancient of Lore Diffuse (Texture)

Root Texture (Texture)

Icons (Icon)

Corrupted Ancient of Lore Emissive (Texture)

1. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    A complete set, well done! You should reduce the image size of the emissive file to maybe 1024x768x72 so that its file size is not as big, and there will be no visual difference.

2. Reflex

Reflex

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Nice work!
    I always like how Ancient of Lore enlivened original NE buildnig set because of its bright red leafage. It'd be cool if your corrupted AoL had some kind of brown-is (or different) leafs to emphasize this trait.

3. I3engal

I3engal

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks great. a very minor detail i noticed the ingame corrupted ancients have a blend of light purple mixed into the leaves

4. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Resources:
    You mean unclean parts that are visible? If yes, can you tell me where exactly cause I can't notice it myself (I guess I'm too blind to notice it).

5. I3engal

I3engal

Resources:
    Resources:
    the corrupted anciennt of lore bottom right it does not have the lighter pink leaves of the in game models.

upload_2020-8-26_17-21-52.png

Attached Files:

6. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Resources:

The leaves now have light-pink to purple color variation, thanks for feedback.