• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Correct Path??? I Doubt it ......Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright from what iev heard you just remove the wcimportfile ect ect from the path anf it works

WELL IT DONT!!!! ive dont that and about 6 million other things but it always comes up as a green box and says unable to load file blah blah blah

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

If i can get the right help ill put your name on my map for EXTREAM HELP lol i need badly and please dont me all scientific with me i need step by step im a good map maker but i dont know a thing about exporting/importing skins ive read the tutorial and it shows u how to path that ONE file so please help me

Level 11
I'll give you example.

Say you wanna import Arthas skin named ScaryArthas.blp

1. You have to import skin using import manager.
2. Your file name is now War3Imported/ScaryArthas.blp
3. You have to rename skin to use correct path, in this case you'll have to rename it to Textures/Arthas.blp to work.
4. Save and enjoy your imported Arthas skin.

Level 3
Thx it helped but now i have another problem i dled sum starcraft mods and i got the first one working but then the rest dont they turn green like before

i think its cus they all have a file in commin like they all use TerranSmoke3.blp or w/e

Level 21
Socrate- said:
Thx it helped but now i have another problem i dled sum starcraft mods and i got the first one working but then the rest dont they turn green like before

i think its cus they all have a file in commin like they all use TerranSmoke3.blp or w/e

Np. Import all of the files you got from those models and if I'm correct, they should have no paths. (just remove the wc3mapImported part)

Level 3
i do import them all and they do have paths :( not only that but because im importing 2 of the same file cus 2 skins use 1 each 1 wont work it refuses to accept the same path as the other 1 so i change the path of the other 1 but then it doesnt work i just see the green sqaure that says cannot accept file Blah Blah lol Im such a Nitwit lmao

sry

Status
Not open for further replies.