• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

compare configurations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matična ploča 'MB LGA1155 H61, PCI-e/DDR3/SATA2/LAN/7.1
Procesor CPU LGA1155 Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core G1610, 22nm
Takt procesora 2.60GHz
Memorija 4GB
Kapacitet hard diska 1000GB
Grafička kartica AMD Radeon 6570 1GB/DDR3,/DVI/HDMI/D-Sub/128bit
Optički uređaj DVD Multi Writer 22XDVD/12xDVD-RAM/2MB
Zvučna kartica Integrisana

vs

Matična ploča FM2 A55 , PCIe/DDR3/SATA2/GLAN/7.1/USB2
Procesor CPU FM2 AMD Athlon™ X4 740
Takt procesora 3.20GHz
Memorija DDR3 4GB
Kapacitet hard diska 500GB
Grafička kartica AMD Radeon™ 6450 1GB DDR3

vs

Matična ploča MB FM2 A55, PCIe/DDR3/SATA2/GLAN/7.1/USB2
Procesor CPU FM2 AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core 340
Takt procesora 3.2 GHz
Memorija 4GB
Kapacitet hard diska 500GB
Grafička kartica AMD Radeon™ 6570 1GB DDR3

vs

Procesor
Intel
Tip procesora
Intel® Celeron® Processor
Opis procesora
Intel® Celeron® Processor G1610 (2-Core, 2M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
Grafička karta
AMD Radeon
Tip grafičke karte
Radeon™ HD 5450
Opis grafičke karte
AMD Radeon HD 5450 1GB
RAM memorija
4GB
Tip memorije
DDR3
HDD1
320GB HDD
Optički uređaj
DVD-RW
Operativni sistem
Nema operativni sistem
Kućište
Midi tower
Napajanje
500W
Opis napajanja
ATX 500W
Zvučna karta
Da
Opis zvučne karte
Realtek ALC887 audio codec
High Definition Audio
2/4/5.1/7.1-channel

I know some parts are in Serbian, but I guess u know what they are. My budget is low, and those are best I can get for my money.

Pls dont tell me to buz used, just answer who is best. thx

Level 13
I'd go with the first option. The third option is ok, but the first one with the intel CPU seems to be slightly better from what I could find on the internet :)
Does that Athlon even support DDR3 memory? I couldn't really find anything on that.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
APU instead of a CPU + GPU.
I assume you mean CPU and GPU on same die. I think AMD makes the best ones of those, at least looking at their track record with the PS4 and XO. Intel I think makes better processors but last I heard their integrated graphics was nothing special and not to be recommended for gaming purposes compared to AMD which, judging by PS4 and XO, do it very well.

Nvidia has some pretty good combination ones to, but I think they are all for ARM architecture and aimed at portable devices (unless they teamed up with intel recently).

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I can't see how an integrated GPU would be better for gaming.
Higher communication bandwidth and lower latency between CPU and GPU. Also cheaper since die area can be used more efficiently. This is why both XO and PS4 use them.

Obviously it cannot beat a fully discrete graphic and processor solution performance wise but you are looking at a considerable cost increase and performance in other areas may not be as good (typically with CPU accelerated graphics such as used by old game consoles like the Wii).

Level 15
If you can, buy secondhand components, it can lower the price significantly, but no warranty. Though you should be fine with secondhand ram, dvd drive, pc case, psu.

But if you really want to buy a prebuilt config, go with the second one. GPUs on all configs above are a waste of money, but the second build has a quad core cpu which is perfectly capable of running newer games. Though try to get 750K instead of 740. and upgrade the GPU when you have money.

5450 and 6450 are THE WORST GPU's available on the market, save the GTX210 and GTX605. So in this case an AMD APU build is quite viable. Currently the best available APU is 7850K, though 6800K isnt far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.