• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Colored Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im trying to make green water(plagued water) and it works using the mana/life regen art as the model, the bubbles from the effect make it look even nicer, but they end up dragging into the land due to the size of the object. When i decrease the size of the object the effect doesnt look as nice. Any alternate method to get the green water color, or atleast get rid of the bubbles on land.

Level 5
Havnt used a trigger for such a thing before, does it require a region be there and i trigger the regions tint? Much appreciated if you cud go into a little bit of detail.

Level 5
K well i got it to work, any way i can slow down the flow of water? Seems to be moving pretty fast to be a steady area of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.