• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Color command trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well I'm new to the forum, and I skipped the introduction threads and came straight to the fun area. I'd just like to say hey, and express my graditude for the map editing community that is still alive even on this dated game.

Anyway, I've been messing with triggers ever since I got TFT a week ago and I haven't found a solution to this one particular thing...

I managed to make a custom color command for players in game with values that you can already select and use (Red, Teal, Yellow, etc.) without any trouble... but I moved on to try and make a trigger that assigns random RGB values when used (i.e. the -wild command in the Polar Escape series) and I just haven't been able to get that to work yet.
I was wondering if any of you seasoned trigger veterans could offer a solution or offer guidance, any help will be appreciated.

Level 2
Yes, I was looking for an in-game command to change a player color to a random color.

Level 6
Well, if you would like to assign random rgb values to a player i guess you would have to use JASS (if its even possible with JASS, i dunno).

Try to contact the creator of the "Polar Escape Series", and if you cant find him, try the JASS forum

Level 2
Heh, I did find the creator of Polar Escape 5 and I've been talking to him, unfortunately he didn't know... But I will try the JASS forums, thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.