• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coffin Shield

Coffin Shield

An awesome icon by Heinvers:
Attach to Left Hand of the Villager model.
Has a death animation!
v1.0 [13.6.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Coffin, Sarcophagus, Death, Blood, Dead, Body, Burial, Buried, Bury, Meat Wagon, Undead, Shield, Protector, Guard
Contents

Coffin Shield (Model)

Reviews
04:17, 12th Jul 2015 Misha: add in an all-disappearing death animation, please :) 21:05, 16th Jan 2016 MiniMage: All disappearing animation added, thus approved.

M

04:17, 12th Jul 2015
Misha: add in an all-disappearing death animation, please :)

21:05, 16th Jan 2016
MiniMage: All disappearing animation added, thus approved.

maybe the hive viewer is have the Problem
or maybe the Hive viewer is highly model viewer

but when I tested on World editor it actually Disappear

In certain aspects the old hive viewer works better than the new one, as is with this animation. Perhaps is the disappearing too fast to be registered on this new viewer, since it's just a few ticks, but the animation is there and it's working, so that's what matters.