• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} Akinaga's Questions *FINAL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, This REALLY is my final load of questions!!!

1. Will the Player be able to learn different talents, such as learning how to dual wield when the player reaches a certain level?
2. Will the Player move his/her character using the arrows keys or WSAD or right clicking and stuff.
3. Will the player b able to learn skills? like backstab for rogues etc. Because for Wc3 the persons hero can only learn like, 4. Will the player b able to learn more than 4 or 5 or whatever.

4. Is Orgrimmar finished yet :grin:

Level 25
1. Yes. Not yet, but eventually you will be able to choose your own talents, professions, and level whatever skills you want. Same for training abilities at your class trainer.

2. Arrow keys and Right-Clicking are the only two efficient ways of allowing the player to move their character. Strafing is not in the mod yet, but hopefully we can find an easy way to add that, as well as jumping.

3. As said in #1, yes.

4. Unfortunately no, but as I am typing this response, I am currently working on the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar. :wink:

Hope my responses were worth-while and easy to understand. Thanks for your questions and feel free to continue asking more about the project in this thread!

Level 1
Hmmm

1. will there be made a Map (M button) like in WoW
2. will there be Action bars?

a little idea, there are a lots of WoW char skins. u could use a lvl.1 race and take that skin for new chars in WC3:WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.