• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clinton's Dota V. 5.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I First got The Idea when I played The Original Dota Map and Games such as HON ( Which is Dota at High Graphics ). It was me and my friends favourite map to play on Warcraft III and we Thought if We could make our own Dota Map just with Different Heroes and a more fun Way of Play. Since I was the most ( and the only one ) experienced in making Warcraft III maps. The Map was called After My name : Clinton, and so it came Out "Clinton's Dota". As you probably will realise while playing the map I've added a lil homour to the map. Most of them are inside jokes me and my friends make occainsionaly, but I kept it Simple so that you also get a thew laughs. The Map Works The Same as The Original Dota Map. But I made it more Fun so I've added New Features like : 1) A Jukebox, ex. when you type /jukebox it opens a menu full of options and through it you can decide which Music you want to play while you Play The Map. You can always Reset The Jukebox. 2) I've added A Hero Arena in The Left Corner of The Map. Where Each Ten Minutes all Heroes will fight to the death in The Arena. BUT !! Instead of just dying in the Arena every 10 minutes I've added a Withdraw Option. So you can decide if you want to be in the Arena or Not With NO penalty at all. But Victory in The Arena will give Extra Gold which motivates players to take the risk at Fighting at The Arena. 3) I've added TONS of items in The Map. ( 135 to be exact ) and that's Not all.... Since Heroes only have 6 slots of Inventory I've written triggers where The Items Fuse with other Similar Items to make Better Items. Such as Item Sets ( which I called Regelia's ) to fit the Hero's Stats and Way of Play. 4) I've also Added THe Religion Feature when you Choose your Hero. There are 5 Religions you can choose from. Each Religion has it's own Special Feature for ex. If you Worship Haides you can Choose 2 Heroes but Those Heroes have a 75% of Their Original Stats. Which Makes it very Unique and Brings you into a role Playing Mode while you play The Map. 5) The Map is also Very Realistic for ex. The Building are Bigger than the units and Heroes and The Balancing is very exact. I have Played this Map with many People, friends, collouges, family and all of them had their own opinion of The Map which helped me Balance The Map till it is Fair for everyone no matter which Hero / Religion you choose. 6 ) You can also choose from Game Modes to Play the Map which are at The Moment Fullpower and Allpick. In Fullpower Heroes Start at Level 25 ( Which is the max Hero Level ) at the Beginning and in Allpick allows you to choose The Other Teams Hero. These Game Modes Work on Everyone. For Those of you who don't know what Dota is Dota is a Battleground with two Teams who each have their own base. In mine The Underworld faces THe Overworld in Immortal Combat. The OVerworld is the oposite of the Underworld cause The Oposite of Under is Over and so I came on The Name : The Overworld !!! xD 6) The Map also has a Mercenary called Nkwe... ( The Name is an Inside Joke, IF you live in South Africa you'd maybe understand ) Also In my Map you'll see that most of The Heroes are From Other Maps I got on Hiveworkshop such as You can Choose Uther - The Party King From The Map called Uther Party which is also one of my favourites. Also You can Choose The Elf and Troll from The Map Troll's Vs Elves which I LOVE TO PLAY. Which gives THe Map a High Variety of Heroes. I currently Have 30 Heroes which Is Quite Alot but I plan on going over 200 !! Just like in THe Original Dota Map. For all I've added TONS AND TONS AND TONS of Info on My Facebook Page. Where you can do look at Future Plans , Hidden Posts, Screenshots and even Videos and Tips and Secrets in THe Map. ( Yes there are secrets ) Such as secret Items and Heroes you can FInd in THe Map. I've Got all My models and ALL my Icons From Hiveworkshop. Litterly all of them are from Hiveworkshop. I'd like to thank you personally for uploading those !!! It just makes my map so much Better !! I'd also like to give credit for THe original makers of the Dota Map, My Friends and Family for Ideas and The Hiveworkshop for all the tips on The World Editor. I'd also Like to thank my English Teacher. Without you It would't be Posible !! PS : If I had made tons of english Errors blame my Teacher... Joke *** English is actually my second Language. So Feel Free To Post on My Facebook Page : Clinton's Dota. Please be Honest about posts on THe Page as I really want to make the Map extremely fun to play. Regards : Clinton. : [email protected] I willl post Updates to the map now and then. So Just be Asured THis is not THe Final Released Version . :D I've tested Everything and Everything Works.

Keywords:
Dota,Clinton's,Hero,Arena,Awesome
Contents

Clinton's Dota V. 5.7 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/28 12:38:33 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map...