• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Class Items - Trigger Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all. I had an issue with the below trigger that was resolved, but now I have ran into another. The trigger below works, however, if a different Hero besides "Assassin" tries to buy the item it lets them.

I want it to work for multiple classes with multiple items. Should I just use a completely different trigger? Any advice on how to fix mine?

Help is greatly appreciated!

• Assassin Class Item
    • Events
      • Unit - Tinker 0021 <gen> Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
      • ((Buying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Arcaneus
          • ((Buying unit) has an item of type Dragon's Heart) Equal to True
          • (Unit-type of (Buying unit)) Equal to Assassin (Evil)
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Create Arcaneus and give it to (Buying unit)
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Buying unit) of type Dragon's Heart)
          • Player - Add -10000 to (Owner of (Buying unit)) Current gold
        • Else - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Sold Item)
          • Player - Add 10000 to (Triggering player) Current gold
EDIT: I was thinking that maybe (Unit-type of (Buying unit)) Equal to Assassin (Evil) it think "Unit-Type" is Hero? I don't know.

Level 2
Death - Always so quick to answer! Thanks man. One note, I saw that having the items classified as "miscellaneous" can mess things up. My item is classified as "miscellaneous", could that be the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.