• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Civil ARENA II

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Civil ARENA II

This is my Second Map and the Extension of Civil ARENA I , i did it with the help of metyknight !

I want to thanks agains all my friend testers and people who do Models i used !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Civil ARENA - Chapter II

The Rules are back and they dont abandonned theyr plan ! Now they have a territory and they invite again the best Champions of the country to participate to them Tournament ! Are you going to be the new Champion of the Civil ARENA ?

Civil ARENA is my second map , actualy it's a Beta not all fonction and heros are added so a lot of update was programmed ! I have up the size of the map and various environnement ! I planning more than 20 / 30 Characters and customs spells in GUI ! Visit the village on the norse you can find the shop and soon some usefull NPC ! Have just 1 hided merchant for the moment !

Thanks and please comment if you find bug or have some idea to ameliorate the map !

Keywords:
civil , arena , pik
Contents

Civil ARENA II (Map)

Reviews
23:42, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Maps must be 100% English, Rejected.

M

23:42, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Maps must be 100% English, Rejected.