• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

City_ColumnSingle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
column, pillar
Contents

City_ColumnSingle (Model)

Level 2
first off wtf is the point in making so many of the same friggin models? and second off this is the worst attemp to model i have ever seen! and this nor your other models deserve to be judged this deserves nothing but to be taken off this site and be erased from everyones memories of such a stupid model. where can i get the past few seconds of my life looking at this terrible model? YOU SUCK!

Level 4
Ok.If you don't like it just don't download it.This is a site whit models and I can store eny models that I want.So if you don't like my models just don't look them.If you don't like me then you can go to hell. :wink:. Ale_Tuskar I will make more good version of the cirlce so don't worry.

Level 45
why dont you just attach the pillars to the circle? or make a model pack. You can also just shrink the skins, they arnt that important to need detail, if you do shrink, it should save alot of file space.

and this is a model download database, not a effin storage.

and we can say our opinions cant we? You want to know what people think? Also, do you want to be ignorant and never gain any improvement by hearing "zomg best ever! pwnzer111 10000./112, you the bestest yay!"

Level 4
Werewulf.I send this models because somebody will need them as I needed something other and it found here.And honestly I don't care much about opinions of other people.I'm not a good creator of models yet.Maybe I will be but this is not for shure.Yes you can tell you options but to intsulting me like Chibi this is unexceptible.