• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City Template

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First of all, you will hate my inglish XD my native language is spanish... sorry

Well this map is a template for you if you dont want to make a city XD, its a small map but maybe somebody will need it in the future, i dont know.

You dont need to give credits, if you do thanks but you dont need to give them

If you want modified it but please dont upload it to another site without asking me (I will say yes but i want to know wich site XD)

Please comment

Remember that this is a terrain template so dont start with the worst critic that you can give XD

Thanks

Keywords:
City template terrain small map
Contents

City Template (Map)

Reviews
01:31, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: I am sorry but the terrain in this is just too bad to be approved, for first not enough dodoads, everything was the same, Rejected. This is much more useful.

M

01:31, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I am sorry but the terrain in this is just too bad to be approved, for first not enough dodoads, everything was the same, Rejected. This is much more useful.