• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City Defender

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map about two sides. 1 side is the Orks, the other is the Humans. The Orks are trying to attack the city, while the Humans are trying to protect it. This map was created by my brother and the triggers by me.

Keywords:
City Defender, Orks, Humans,
Contents

City Defender (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: The users are clear on this, Rejected.

M

18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The users are clear on this, Rejected.

Level 31
Tell me if theres any problems or bugs.

Ok, you ask for it.

1) Invalid author name - The author name is Unknown, this has break the site rules.
2) Description - Lacking and does not contain a decent information. All it written was Orc attacking the city and human protect it; such a description would not encourage user to download it.
3) Terrain - Very bad, lack of tiles variation and destructible/doodad usage. Every tree look the same and was spam around without proper planning.
4) Scripting/Triggering - Very ineffective and full of memory leak.
5) Tooltips/Hotkey - Does not contain decent description for tooltips and hotkey either does not work or shown.

1/5 (Unacceptable)

Please read more tutorial to know more about WE before you start map making. Map making isn't as easy as you think it would be.

Level 19
why do people post this kind of maps people not even intrested at looking at them. its just a lot of work for septimus that gona have lesser free time to fix my map lol. haha na im jk but seriously think before posting and do some nice map instead of this.