• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematic Portrait Color Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm working on a cinematic and there is a small problem I'm trying to clear up on it. I have units whom I've given fixed colors. All of them are units for Player 1(Red) but I've got quite a few of these units whom I've changed the color to blue. However during the test runs, the units appear blue on the screen but in the portrait that shows their closeup in the text box still shows them as whatever color Player 1 is (in this case red.) I know this can be fixed by changing the owner of the units but if I do that it causes some problems that have no explanation. Does anyone know how to change just the portrait color on its own?

Status
Not open for further replies.