• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cho'Gall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone make me Cho'Gall from warcraft 2?
Skin or model i dont really care

Cho%27gallComic.JPG

Last edited:
Level 6
Greetings, you should search a little on the site before requesting.

Tauer has a Cho'Gall model which should be of interest, located here.
But no icon associated with it appearently. So I recommend to use the Warcraft 2 icon. Found here.

Last edited:
Level 30
Brompie,
That model is rejected, because of issues with it. Only one head on the model talks within the portrait, eyes glow is weird, weapon is not fitting, and holes in shoulder pads appear on certain animations. I suggest to not use it, unless you really must. Pyritie wouldn't reject it with no reasons.

Level 3
Brompie,
That model is rejected, because of issues with it. Only one head on the model talks within the portrait, eyes glow is weird, weapon is not fitting, and holes in shoulder pads appear on certain animations. I suggest to not use it, unless you really must. Pyritie wouldn't reject it with no reasons.

Brompie, i saw that one and saw its rejected. Thats the reason i'm asking for someone to make me one

Level 3
honestly, who cares... give the guy the model... hes not going to release his map anyways. hes gonna start it and drop it in 2 days like everyone else.

Wrong!
When I'm done I'm gonna post it. That'll be like about 5 days/When i get a cho'gall model

But i would like the model

Status
Not open for further replies.