• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chinese Website help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok so if anyone here reading this is familiar to the website MTħÊÞÍø - Powered by Discuz!
there are ALOT of good anime models that i wish to use for my anime map. the reason i am not able to download is because u need "coins" (if that is what it is called) or something like that in order to download them. IF i am correct i believe it is similar to rep points here on the hive. If anyone here has these "coins" on their account, please help. So for those who do have these on their account on the haomod.cn website please PM me your assistance and i will send you the links or just post here.

i realize it IS a chinese site and i dont know how many chinese members are actually on the hive who actually go to this site, if any exist.

Level 4
hmmm the models i have encountered were all custom made by them and they have posted up themselves, an example of such is jhx_com2000, he is a spectacular anime modeler (of course there are many of pro modelers in said website) and he posts only the models he wishes to be released to the public. so I honestly think there is nothing to be worried about, unless someone knows something more about the website that i dont know about.

Level 34
Hell, I don't think anyone here on this site would be on a Chinese site, let alone on a Chinese anime-site. I am going to be honest to you, I just don't know if this'll work out.

Level 4
I understand where you are coming from, and it isnt mainly JUST for anime, there are other models as well.
but people there maybe like anime so they create anime models and post them there.

the reason why i asked here in hive is because i before saw a thread telling people of a chiense site that maybe the same or similar to the site i posted up here.

so i decided to take my chances

You must know one thing. Here are no chinese people on this site and there are no non-chinese people on that chinese site. So unless you don't know chinese you are screwed. On xgm they can "let you pass" if you are talking english, but there I doubt that someone knows english or would like to see english people. Especially if you want rep there, your only choice would be submitting models or some kind of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.