• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChaosAxeThrowerBLP.BLP

edit: For version 2 screenshot go to page 2, there you will also find the old version (which is on the picture)

First real succesfull skin (which i even bothered finishing).
Give credit if used...

Replacement:
The skin uses the model: "ChaosOrcRange" which is a hidden model in the RoC MPQ, heres the path to the model: "units\demon\ChaosOrcRange\ChaosOrcRange.mdl"
Just paste the path in the object editor.

Keywords:
Shaman, Bloodshaman, blood, Chaos, Range, Demon, Orc, Fighter, wounded, wound
Contents

Elder Bloodshaman (Texture)

Reviews
15:02, 2nd Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Approved] I suppose the quality is good enough, but I really suggest you make those bandages more rugged.

M

15:02, 2nd Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Approved]
I suppose the quality is good enough, but I really suggest you make those bandages more rugged.

Positive Comments:

[+] Nicely done hair.
[+] Beautifully done chest and back. Good freehanding there.
[+] Bandages are okay. Could use some fixing up though. (i.e. Shadows/highlights)
[+] Eye scar is nice.
[+] You seem to understand how texturing actually works. As shown in the unwrap.
[+] Helpful.

Negative Comments:

[-] Recoloured face, legs, hands, and arms.
[-] Not too original.
[-] A lot of it is still the same.

Comments: Suprisingly well done, just not really enough changes. And a fair amount is recolour.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Level 5
Exactly. But the boots and such have not been touched at all. They could've been made into a wooly leather material perhaps, not 'fel-metal'. Also, the idea has been done before. (i.e. not very original)

yeah its one of his first skins though so dont be to critical. rather than just pointing out the negatives, try give some examples of ways to fix it/make it better :)

Level 8
Kiun6 said:
yeah its one of his first skins though so dont be to critical. rather than just pointing out the negatives, try give some examples of ways to fix it/make it better :)

This might sound crazy but I think you should kill yourself.

Dude said:
Exactly. But the boots and such have not been touched at all. They could've been made into a wooly leather material perhaps, not 'fel-metal'. Also, the idea has been done before. (i.e. not very original)

This dude is an immensely better poster than you, Kiun. He's above you. Do not ever tell him what to do. Ever.

Also,
TL;DR: read the thread before you post.

Level 5
This might sound crazy but I think you should kill yourself.
This dude is an immensely better poster than you, Kiun. He's above you. Do not ever tell him what to do. Ever.
Also,
TL;DR: read the thread before you post.

Yeah I did read it i was refering back to his first post where he simply stated positives and negatives, also in this post modernist day and age you cant tell me that he's above me. everyone is equal and no opinion is correct. whatever you say can be contradicted and therefore everything you say is meaningless :) good day...

.L.

.L.

Level 2
Good

[+] Nice Details.

[+] Great Concept Of An Orc Being Wounded.

[-] As I Said, Nice Detail But Not Enough.

[-] The Skin Is Too Bright.

[-] Large File Size For Small Details.

[ About The Skin ]

[~]The Bandages Are Realistic

[~]Original Idea But The Green Thing Is Not

[Conclusion]
Can Be Improved With More Details And Some Few Shadows In The Skin