• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Changing Lumber and Food Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know where to change them, but I can't find a blank, or black square. Noobish, I know. Help?

I need a good Time icon too.

Level 6
Uh, it wasn't really the wrong forum. I needed an icon, not help with the World Editor. Not a big deal though.

Can someone link me to a tga > blp converter? All the ones I find don't work :/

Level 8
To convert back and forth between .blps and image files, most people use:

You may also use Magos Model Editor to change the icons' format.
Go to File > Open
Open your blp or tga or jpg or bmp or whatever
Go to Windows > Texture Manager
Then right click on the only path
Click on Export
Set the icon's name as you wish, but behind it you must add either .blp or .tga or whatever format you want. I think many know this trick

[off topic] this thread is not old enough to be called gravedigged right ?

Level 6
I took a look in our icons too, wolverabid, and I ended up removing the border around the top one called it good. And yeah, I'm using them for the UI. I ended up just making a new black image, not specifying one gives a green square, most everyone knows this, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.