• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changes so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What things have changed in 1.18. I don't want to look at 10000 posts on the original thread to see the changes so far.

Level 4
Changelog can be found here. Though 1.18's probably won't be released until 1.18 is, in case they change some things around. Or of course, I could be wrong, and they could release it right now; I don't speak for them, just giving an educated guess, :p.

Level 2
Changelog can be found here. Though 1.18's probably won't be released until 1.18 is, in case they change some things around. Or of course, I could be wrong, and they could release it right now; I don't speak for them, just giving an educated guess, :p.

Yes but many people a lot of people are suggesting something that has already been done or told in the 10,000 post forum.

Level 19
Perhaps I could give some hints.

A new ghoul look.
Fixed and improved on some triggers.
Reduction in filesize -maybe.
A higly advanced brand-new inventory system.
Terrain fixes.
And some other things I just can't remember at the moment.

Level 17
There is like 10000 changes that i bet we doesnt even know about.
Better balancing
New spawn system
Bug fixes. (Thousened pounder could destroy a bridge for example).
New custom textures.

And MUCH MUCH more that i cant remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.