• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

change owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
im making a map but i need help for a trigger
at the middle of the map, there is 3 small circle of power and a big one
and in the corner of the map, there is 4 team of 3 player
when an unit of a team go on the big circle, all 3 small circle change owner and their owner are all player of the team ( a circle for P1 , one for P2 , one for P3)
I dont know how to use this trigger, HELP

Level 11
Ok I'll help you, you need a trigger like this:

• Circle Owner
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 1.00 of Circle of Power (large) 0001 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0000 <gen> to (Random player from (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0002 <gen> to (Random player from (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0003 <gen> to (Random player from (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and Change color

Level 11
Alright long way works like this:

• Circle Control Red
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 1.00 of Circle of Power (large) 0000 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0001 <gen> to Player 1 (Red) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0002 <gen> to Player 2 (Blue) and Change color
      • Unit - Change ownership of Circle of Power 0003 <gen> to Player 3 (Teal) and Change color
You have to repeat that 12 times (1 for each player) and make sure that it's the right team that gets the circle. That's the long way, I'm sure there was a variable for that but I forgot...

Status
Not open for further replies.