• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Hero Team color doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there, as you can see I'm new here and I'm having a problem. I guess this is a quite rar situation, isn't it? I've got several units for that I chose different team colors and first it worked. My archer f.e. was darkgreen, my knight was brown and so on.

But now it seems that it doesn't work anymore. Every hero unit is colored blue now when ever i start the game. The preview of the map while editing shows the right colors, but as soon as I start the game every hero is just simple blue, no matter what settings in object editor I change.

Any Ideas how to solve?

edit: If someone is willing to help and wants me to, I even would upload the map (lol it's not so much by now). I really would appreciate your help.

edit: hilarious. It's quite nooby. I had to click the minimap. Problem solved. A friend of me told me the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.