• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cayle is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello. My name is Cayle. Im 19 years of age. I am from the Republic of the Philippines. I have known the Hive since it wasn't named Hiveworkshop yet (I forgot what it was called back then) Well I just leeched from the site for years and read tutorials and guides. I can do basic modeling and I was a former map maker. I decided to join after I saw this chick at this computer shop browsing through the forums, and was even editing Muradin.mdx. I know you guys see that as a no biggie, but in my country it is. It humbled me and made me feel ashamed that I am just leeching form hive so I figure that i have to contribute too. BTW I am General Frank and Black Stan's greatest fan.

Level 9
Lol... another one!?? hahaha

One by one...from ph... lol

From Laguna Province <---

how about u?

Status
Not open for further replies.