• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CaveTroll.blp

Someone wanted me to make some Cavetroll with the Abomination.

so i did, and it was a challenge, because it looks nothing like it. but i won't show u the reference picture or i'll look like a noob.

but it turned out anyway and you guys don't have to know what it's supposed to be.

UPDATE: updated the weapon for karland90

Enjoy

Credits go to: koondad (my War3 Acct)

Keywords:
Abom, Abomination, Cave, Troll, Ogre, Beast, Meat, monster, beast, lotr, lord, of, the, rings
Contents

Cave Troll (Texture)

Reviews
14:45, 19th Sep 2009 67chrome: I really wish you would alpha out the flies and do something else with the stomach, but as it stands you did enough work on this skin for me to approve it :)
Level 9
Here he, here he, for thy am the troll under the bridge. Why am I under the bridge you may ask? For I have been posted and approved! Now, I am able to live under bridges where all the other approved skins are!

Anyways nice and 5/5. Flies match up with it. Trolls = Stinky