• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Misc] Castle walls for the main base?

I have been trying to make a melee map where the main bases are inside "castle walls" but I'm garbage at making a simple castle wall, thing don't align and I just copy paste wall after wall, can't do anything nice like adding towers and entrances.
it's kind of hard when the wall parts don't stick to each other, you have to carefully piecing them together, anyone has a "simple castle wall" I could use for the melee map? or any tip at making it myself? any key on the editor that allow pieces to stick together instead of moving them little by little?

found out you can move stuff with with ctrl+numeric keyboard, but don't know how to make a good looking entrance lol.

fuck this, just noticed the walls have no collision path, units just walk through them, not gonna dick around adding path blocker around all that shit.

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: