• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Capture The Flag v1.12

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fast going CTF map which balances itself while plaing. 11 custom heroes and over 50 items will give you and your friends a lot of fun while plaing. Balancing system won't let game to be dominated by only one player, and (of course) its unable to win this match solo against team. All game modes stack with each other. This version is stable, balanced and playable. 1.12 noumber is only becouse I am giveing noumbers all stable version for easy step-back.

GAME MODES

All Random

Start the match with random heroes. Takeing random hero will not give more benefits than fun, but its most loved mode on battle.net.

Balance

Auto balance mode reduces experience gain for those players that are better than other and prevents from constant feeding. If anyone try to take feed from some player he will start getting no experience. This way you can deal with even best players in the world with no worry about feeders.

Super Creeps

Adding super creeps will make you start worry about cpu. Team troops will be as powerfull as some heroes and its army will grow up with time.

MVP (Experimental)

Most Valuable Player mode start giveing medals for unlocking some key points (unlock secret recipe shop for e.g.). Player with MVP medal will get more experience than other players with same statistics.

FUTURES
As new versions will be relised (If there are ppl that like it) I will add more heroes with difrent skills. I am trying to make spells usefull for team-play, so there will be more buffs, towers, walls, portals and spell casted on mates.

CREDITS
Most thanks goes to shadowvzs and Hashjie who helped me with triggers and scripts. Thanks a lot guys. Full thanks list in quest menu. If I missed someone just send me link with your rescourse and I will add you (memory have leaks).

110390d1327416814-ctf-screen1.jpg

110391d1327416814-ctf-screen2.jpg

110392d1327416814-ctf-screen3.jpg

110393d1327416814-ctf-screen4.jpg

110394d1327416814-ctf-screen5.jpg

Keywords:
ctf, custom, hero, arena,
Contents

Capture The Flag v1.12 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 14:37:46 31-Jan-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map has low quality terrain! Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)! Useful...

M

Date: 14:37:46 31-Jan-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map has low quality terrain!
Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Can you improve terrain, it's empty, simple and bad. Some unit's abilities have broken color codes. Also clean memory leaks.