• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Capture and Control 1.0 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Pick your hero (i made 6), Pusher-Assassin-Mage-Tank-Fighter-Support damage-Support healer or cc (Has to be done) and capture the control points located in the map.
Building to capture: Barracks= Better troops and more troops.
Control Points= Damage per second per point to the enemy castle and global buff.
Scout Tower= 2 golper every 3 second per scout tower.

Rodrigo's Arts = Rodros (Aka my username)
Used icons from The Hive Workshop
Used Models from The Hive Workshop
Ehm...... i dont know what else to put here so have fun and pls tell me if there are any bugs in the map with the ai or an skill anything. a yes AI

Keywords:
AI, Arena
Contents

Capture and Control 1.0 AI (Map)

Reviews
12:39, 13th Jul 2015 Shadow Fury: The map is rejected due to the lacking map description. Read the Map Submission Rules. You lack a detailed description of the gameplay and a credits list. You cannot just say "Used icons/models from The Hive...

M

12:39, 13th Jul 2015
Shadow Fury: The map is rejected due to the lacking map description. Read the Map Submission Rules. You lack a detailed description of the gameplay and a credits list. You cannot just say "Used icons/models from The Hive Workshop", this doesn't still tell us who the authors of the custom resources you used are so they did not receive proper credit.

Level 2
If you wonder where i got the sounds and other stuff, well i created 85% of it, i forgot to mention 2 skills i used from The Hive Workshop and as i have to say it, i used the same sound effects for killing streaks from my other maps published in EPICWAR, as you may see this is my first time uploading here.
Also forgot to mention, the ai does more stuff in other dificulties such as, easy they wont fight you even if you hit them (just a normal minion), normal they will hit you and cast randomly and insane well they won everytime (they defend themselves, cast combos, scape using skills, forgot to add the myrmidon naga scape trigger fffs, well in the next version the myrmidon naga ai will scape using his ability)