• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant TEST MAP in JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
why i cant use TEST MAP with JNGP?
TEST MAP works well on Standart WE.
but in JNGP WE i click on TEST MAP and nothing happens...

Please, Help me if you know what wrong with TEST MAP.

Thanks!!!

Level 2
i tried it now, i saved the map and Ctrl+F9...
Just a MS DOS Windows that closed in 0.1s...

i using Windows XP Pro SP 3... if it matter...

so.... saving the map before testing the map... dont work...

Level 5
I have the same problem with new gen.
It's a little bothersome, but opening it in regular worldedit let's it start without trouble. So try to make minor changes in world edit and trigger bigger stuff at once in newgen and you won't have to switch very often ;)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of JNGP (Although it has not been updated for years some sites still provide even older versions).
2. Update JASShelper by downloading the latest version separatly and overwriting the files in the JASShelper folder of JNGP.
3. Update JASShelper's native list (so that it supports recently added natives) which is located in the same folder.
4. Open the map with JNGP.
5. Save the map.
6. Test.

If JASShelper pops up saying that there are JASS syntax errors, the map will not be playable until you fix the scripting errors in the JASS/vJASS code the map contains.

Status
Not open for further replies.