• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can't get the shiled off the footman model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I followed Werewulfs tutorial to remove wepons from models, got some problems, but at last got it right.
When I got it working, I removed the bow from the archer model, the staff from the bandit mage model and the sword and shield from footman model. Everything was going on fine, the archer was working, the mage was working, but the shield from the footman was still there(just the flat part, the spike was gone as it should)! I tried to relode it, but it didn't work. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Thanks for listening.

I followed Werewulfs tutorial to remove wepons from models, got some problems, but at last got it right.
When I got it working, I removed the bow from the archer model, the staff from the bandit mage model and the sword and shield from footman model. Everything was going on fine, the archer was working, the mage was working, but the shield from the footman was still there(just the flat part, the spike was gone as it should)! I tried to relode it, but it didn't work. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Thanks for listening.

Ah, that's because the shield itself consists of two parts. One on the top with the team colour and one on the inside with some leather/cloth stuff and the spike. It deleted the shield for you and repaired the bad uv-map of the lower right arm of the footman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.