• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't find my map in the custom map list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I can open my map with WE. I can edit it. I can test it. But when i want to test it with more ppl (to test some trigers I need multiple ppl :p) i can't find it in the map list. I puted it in specific folder so i can find it easy and when i try to find it i cant . The folder is just empty. Is something whrong with the map ?

Heres a link to the map : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/177683/
(I couldnt fint how to upload map into THW lolz !! I'm prety new here. So if u know how, tell me :p)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its not the name, but the path which has a length limit. It seems all orientated from your maps folder to. Thus having something in the root of your maps folder permits longer map name than having something in nested files in the maps folder (like the downloads folder).

Atleast that is what some people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.