• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there,

i got this event: Unit Construction Progress is completed..

condition:triggering unit is in region ... = true

Action:
New timer

For some reason this the action will only activate for Terran and Zerg structures who are completed.. Why not for protoss?? And what other option is there to trigger all structures of all races??

Really weird if you ask me..

Thnx Anywayz

Level 3
The thing is.. The event and action wil take place without the region condition.. But with an other event the action will take place when building assimilator that has a region condition.. So this doesnt make sense at all.. And why would work the event with region condition for terran and zerg but not for protoss in the first place??

Level 9
let's try again:

add a funktion to show any message on the screen when the event triggers.
now remove all conditions and check if the event works for all races (which should do).

step 2:

add your condition - if it doesn't work - add a action to show a msg with the important points of that region (bottom left and top right or mid )
disable the condition and try again, did your region move? was it removed? where is the unit? show the position of the unit (with a trigger-ping)

step 3: you should have your answer now

Status
Not open for further replies.